If you’re looking for some advice on how to help restless babies sleep, young toddlers use the toilet or nappers sleep for longer stretches, registered nurse and certified sleep consultant Hannah Myers is here to answer your questions on Helpline.
On this episode she helps with the following challenges:
- A three-year-old refusing to go to bed
- A three-year-old who is still doing poos in her nappy
- A five-month-old cat napping
- How to help a three-and-a-half-year-old stop using nappies at night
- Normal awake times for three-month-old babies
- A ten-month-old self-weaning from the breast
- What is normal for a one-month-old sleep and awake rhythms?
Listen to Hannah Myers on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Life with a newborn or toddler is not easy – so our expert, Hannah is here to provide that little bit of extra support. Whether you’re learning to cope with everything a newborn bub brings, or your toddler is being super-challenging, Hannah is here to help.Got a question for Hannah? Leave it in the comments below.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, February 21, 2021