Raising children can be all-consuming, and when things don’t go according to plan (think, wakeful nights, veggie refusal, multiple tantrums) it can be challenging to find the solution that’s right for your child. Helpline is all about providing answers that are tailored to you and your family. Every week an expert joins us to tackle the problems you can’t solve. This episode, Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue joins the show to help parents with the following challenges:
- A 7-month-old waking at 3am every night
- A 13-month-old who is waking multiple times a night
- A 3-year-old waking upset at night
- Do 4-year-olds need to be encouraged to have dry nights?
- A 1-year-old biter
- How to settle a 5-week-old in the bassinet
- A 6-year-old who is exceptionally silly at bedtime
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
If you would like an online appointment with Chris Minogue you can book her through Babyology’s Parent School. Helpline will be back next Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 8.15pm
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert