While Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue is away, we’re chatting with psychologist Kirsty Levin from The Parents Village. Each week she is answering questions about the different relationship challenges that can occur once you have a baby.
This week that includes:
- When one of your children is more likeable than another
- Financial dependence on your spouse when you’re not earning an income
- When you have run out of things to say to your partner
- When your child doesn’t get along with a friend’s child
- Grandparent favouritism
- How a shy mum can make new friends
Listen to Kirsty Levin on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Kirsty for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com you can remain anonymous!
- Call Kirsty during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772