Mothercraft Chris Minogue is taking some time off, so we’re using it as an opportunity to focus on relationships.
Kirsty Levin is a psychologist with The Parents Village, a group that offer parents support through workshops and individual counselling. A wife and mother of two girls Kirsty understands what it’s like to raise a family, and adds her professional knowledge to help parents overcome challenges they face within their relationships.
In this episode Kirsty tackles:
- When the agreed-to roles change and the stay-at-home mum needs more help
- Parenting criticism from a mother-in-law
- A best friend who doesn’t understand the demands of motherhood
- Different parenting approaches to discipline
- When relationships lose intimacy because both parents are tired
Listen to Kirsty Levin on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Kirsty for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com you can remain anonymous!
- Call Kirsty during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
It's time for Helpline Relationships with psychologist Kirsty Levin from The Parents Village, as Chris Minogue goes on holiday for three weeks. Navigating relationships after kids is not easy – so Kirsty is here to provide that little bit of extra support. Whether you feel your partner isn’t putting in the work, or you’re seeing changes in friendships after welcoming a new baby, get in touch by commenting below!Babyology is sponsored by Nurofen for Children. Any Helpline or Helpline Extra content, information and opinions expressed are those of the authors.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 29 August 2019