When it comes to working out why your baby’s not sleeping or feeding well, it can help to get an expert’s advice. Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue has been helping families for over 30 years and is the author of Bringing Baby Home.
This week she helps parents and carers tackle:
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who won’t poo in a loo
- A 21-month-old who only wants her dad to settle her at night
- A 10-week-old who sleeps with a dummy, but wakes when it drops out
- A 13-month-old waking at 4 am
- A five-month-old cat-napping during the day
- A 24-month-old who only does short naps during the day
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who talks in his sleep
- A 19-month-old who doesn’t sleep well
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Next week the live show will be on a break. Helpline will be back live with Karina Lane on Monday June 29. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask Karina during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday June 29 from 11:30 am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue is here with another live Helpline, ready to answer your tricky parenting questions! From baby sleep to toddler behaviour, feeding, toilet training and everything in between, jump in and ask Chris now!
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 14 June 2020