Mothercraft Chris Minogue is the baby-whisperer that you need when you can’t figure out what is going on. With over 30 years of experience, Chris knows how to tweak your routine so that life gets a little bit easier.
If you need help right now, check out Babyology’s new Sleep School.
On this episode of Helpline, Chris helps with the following challenges:
- A three-and-a-half-year-old who won’t stay in his bed at night
- A five-month-old waking multiple times at night
- A seven-month-old needing to be held to sleep
- Helping a two-year-old cope when mum and dad are away
- What an eight-week-old sleep cycle looks like
- A toddler who stays awake late into the night
- Weaning a 13-month-old off night feeds
- A six-month-old screaming every time she wakes
- An early waking 15-month-old
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
ATTENTION! Chris is in the building! Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue is here to help you troubleshoot your parenting challenges. So hit her up with your questions now …Post your questions in the comments below.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 8 December 2019