When your baby isn’t sleeping or your toddler won’t get in the car seat, where do you turn for advice? Sometimes a friend or sibling may have the answer, and sometimes you need expert help. Jo Ryan is a sleep consultant who has helped thousands of families with sleepless nights and defiant toddlers. Jo is also an expert at The Parent School.
On this episode of Helpline Jo helped families with the following challenges:
- A newborn who will only sleep on their mum
- A fourteen-month-old struggling with day naps
- A twenty-two-month-old waking really early
- A thirteen-month-old waking up every three hours during the night
- Two-and-a-half-year-old and fourteen-month-old brothers who are constantly fighting
- A six-week-old who won’t sleep longer than one hour
- Toilet training a nineteen-month-old
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Baby waking up constantly through the night? Wondering how to keep your toddler in bed past 5am? Whatever your parenting or baby sleep question is, Jo Ryan can help! Pop your question in the comment box below and look out for her answer in today’s Live Helpline.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, March 21, 2021