Professional advice when you’re navigating the depths of sleep deprivation can show you the way to a better night’s sleep for both you and your child. Today on Helpline our expert is Baby Sleep Consultant and Parent School expert Hannah Myers. In this episode she tackles:
- A one-year-old taking a while to settle for all her sleeps
- A four-year-old waking super early (and being super grumpy)
- An eight-week-old who is being rocked to sleep (and is unable to self-soothe)
- Is a cat-napping six-month-old getting enough sleep?
- A two-and-a-half year old with a developmental delay who is not getting enough sleep
- A four-and-a-half-year-old who will not settle for bed
- A three-year-old who refuses to stay in bed
- A seven-month-old who needs to be fed to sleep, cat-naps and then will not resettle
- A three-year-old who has started wetting themselves after a new baby has arrived
- A four-month-old who has started rolling at night
In this episode we mention Kinderling Kids Radio’s Bedtime Explorers.
Listen to Hannah Myers on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Has your baby or toddler's sleep got you stumped? Sleep consultant, Hannah Myers is here to help you with all your little one's sleep challenges on today's Live Helpline! Post your questions for Hannah in the comments and we'll get to as many as we can.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, March 28, 2021