This week on Helpline in Focus child behaviour expert Stephanie Wicker talks about toddler behaviour, and what to do when they’re acting out. She answers the following questions:
- A 16-month-old who is hitting and biting their parents (but nobody else)
- Two-and-a-half-year-old twins where one responds to consequences and the other doesn’t
- A two-year-old who bit a child at day care
- A three-year-old who won’t share
- A three-and-a-half-year-old who has started throwing tantrums when they don’t get their own way
- How to teach a three-and-a-half-year-old good manners
Listen to Stephanie Wicker on Feed Play Love, Helpline in Focus:
To book in a one-on-one session Stephanie Wicker, check out the Parent School powered by Babyology.
Want to ask our experts your own question? Join our weekly LIVE Helpline each week on Facebook or leave your question in our Facebook Helpline Group.