This week on Helpline in Focus registered nurse and certified sleep consultant Hannah Wallace addresses sleep challenges with toddlers and preschoolers. She answers the following questions:
- A three-year-old who is waking at night (he also shares a room with an eight-month-old)
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who is refusing to go to bed at night
- A four-year-old who won’t go to sleep independently
- A super-early-rising four-year-old
- A three and five-year-old who keep coming to bed with their parents
- How to support a three-and-a-half-year-old who is having night terrors
- How to transition a two-and-a-half-year-old into a big bed without unsettling his sleep
- To drop or not to drop a three-year-old’s day nap
- A 16-month-old whose sleep has suddenly gone to pot
Listen to Hannah Wallace on Feed Play Love:
To book in a one-on-one session Hannah Wallace, check out the Parent School powered by Babyology.
Want to ask our experts your own question? Join our weekly LIVE Helplines on Facebook or leave your question in our Facebook Helpline Group.