This week on Helpline in Focus, dietitian and paediatric nutritionist Dr Jennifer Cohen (aka The Fussy Eating Doctor) helps parents navigate ways to deal with a fussy eater. She answers the following questions:
- How to make one meal for the whole family (when you have two fussy kids)
- Expanding a two-and-a-half-year-old’s palate when he only eats three types of meals
- A four-year-old who will only eat fruit (and will not touch vegetables)
- A family with four kids aged 18 months (twins), three and six. How do you feed all four when the three-year-old is fussy?
- How to expand food options for a four-year-old with special needs
- Dealing with whining at dinner time
Listen to Dr Jen Cohen on Feed Play Love:
Want to ask our experts your own question? Join our Helpline in Focus Facebook Live every Thursday from 12.00-12.30pm (AEST) on the Babyology Facebook page, or leave your question in our Facebook Helpline Group.
Is your toddler spurning their veggies? Is your previously ‘good’ eater refusing foods they ate just last week? From food refusal to fussy eating, getting our kids to have a balanced diet can be a battle. Fortunately we have Dr Jen Cohen LIVE on Helpline in Focus today to tackle your curly eating issues.Just post your questions in the comments and look out for Jen’s helpful answer.
Posted by Babyology on Wednesday, June 2, 2021