Sleepless nights? Kids throwing tantrums or refusing to eat dinner? When raising children gets hard it helps to turn to an expert for some advice. Today on Helpline baby sleep expert Jo Ryan helps guide parents through some tricky situations. These include:
- A 13-week-old who only sleeps in short stretches
- A five-month-old who is waking a lot through the night
- A three-year-old having lots of tantrums
- A six-month-old waking at midnight and refusing to settle after that
- A nine-month-old who is waking through the night
- Should a three-year-old keep his day nap?
- A 13-month-old waking frequently through the night
- Twin three-year-olds who refuse to go to bed
- An almost four-year-old who won’t stop swearing
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
If you would like to book an online appointment with Jo Ryan you can book her through Babyology’s Parent School. Helpline will be back next Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Had a challenging week with your baby’s sleep? Wondering how you’ll ever get your toddler to stay in their bed after lights out? Whatever your parenting dilemma we’re here to help. Today on Helpline we have baby sleep guru Jo Ryan here to answer all your curly parenting questions. Just pop your question in the comments below and look out for Jo’s helpful answer.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, June 6, 2021