Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue brings over 30 years experience to help parents with their babies and small children. Chris answers questions about sleep, feeding and behaviour.
This episode of Helpline that includes:
- A three-and-a-half-year-old who wants to sleep with her parents
- A fussy eating 22-month-old and an equally fussy two-year-old
- A four-month-old who was sleeping brilliantly and now is waking through the night
- When to drop a bottle for a nine-month-old
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris Minogue for next week’s Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
It's time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue. Raising a newborn or toddler is not easy – so our baby whisperer Chris is here to provide that little bit of extra support. Whether your kids are having separation anxiety, or your little one is experiencing problems with other children at daycare, get in touch by commenting below!
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 10 October 2019