Times are tough for many in Australia right now, and having a baby or toddler who is not sleeping, or siblings not getting along doesn’t help. That’s why every week we bring an expert online to answer your questions.
This week Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue joins us to answer the following questions:
- A 3-year-old fussy eater
- Feed and sleep routines for a 4-month-old
- A 3.5-year-old refusing to do poos on the toilet
- A 1-year-old waking through the night at least once a week
- Sibling fighting between 3.5 and 1.5-year-old kids
- A 5-year-old who is still wetting the bed
- A 3-year-old who is rough with their sister
Listen to Chris Minogue on the Feed Play Love Helpline:
If you would like an online appointment with Chris Minogue you can book her through Babyology’s Parent School.
Helpline will be back next Monday LIVE on Facebook and Wednesday on the Feed Play Love podcast. To take part, you can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 8.15pm (AEST)
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert