Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue is one of Parent School’s experts. With over thirty years experience, there aren’t many situations that she hasn’t helped parents with. She joins Helpline to give her tips and tricks to parents facing sleepless nights or fussy eaters. On this episode she answers the following questions:
- A sixteen-month-old who won’t sleep past 5am
- A five-and-a-half-month-old who is not sleeping or feeding well
- An eight-and-a-half-month-old waking at 10.30pm distressed
- Getting a three-year-old to eat their vegetables
- A fifteen-week-old with sleep and feeding challenges
- A three-year-old who needs help to use the toilet properly
Helpline will be back next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Has a tough week with your baby or toddler got you at the end of your tether? Get some expert tips and advice from our resident Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue, in today's Live Helpline! Pop your questions in the comments and we'll get to as many as we can.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, February 14, 2021