Even when parents know their children best, we can still do with some extra help sometimes. Enter mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue and Helpline.
With over 30 years of experience, there aren’t many situations Chris hasn’t seen.
Every week on Feed Play Love Chris is here to answer your questions.
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love
In this episode, Chris looks at the following topics:
- An early rising three-and-a-half-year-old
- A 16-month-old resisting bedtime and waking through the night
- Dealing with challenging behaviour in toddlers
- Night weaning a 10-month-old
- Settling a 9.5-month-old who is waking in the night
Sleepless nights at your house? Maybe you're staring down ditching the dummy?Helpline on Feed Play Love with mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue is live for 30 minutes taking your parenting questions.Ask your questions in the comments below or call in on our Helpline Hotline – 1800 543 772.You can email firstname.lastname@example.org too if you want to stay anonymous.As always seek medical advice from your local GP.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 21 March 2019
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772