When you’re raising babies and small humans you start to understand it’s the little things that count. Like day naps, and the hours between awake times through the night or whether a dummy will help or hinder your baby get more sleep.
When the little things start adding up it might be time to speak to an expert. That’s where Helpline is here to guide you through to a better, calmer and hopefully more sleep-filled night. Today our expert is Hannah Wallace, baby sleep consultant from The Parent School.
On this episode of Helpline she helps with the following challenges:
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who will only sleep in the car since dropping bottles before bed
- A 10-month-old waking every hour through the night
- A four-month-old waking over five times a night
- A two-year-old-and-two-months child that is afraid of her bed
- A 13-month-old waking up through the night
- When to introduce an eight-week-old baby to a sleep routine
- A 15-month-old transitioning to one nap and waking super early
- A 10-month-old resisting day sleeps
- How to transition a 19-month-old from a cot to a bed
- A 15-month-old who wants to bed share with their parent
Listen to Hannah Wallace on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back next Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Has your little one thrown you some curve balls this week? Baby suddenly not sleeping or toddler refusing to stay in their bed? Whatever your parenting quandary is, sleep consultant Hannah Wallace has the answers you need. Just pop your question in the comment box below and look out for her helpful tips in today’s Live Helpline.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, May 2, 2021
Find more great stories and expert advice in the Feed Play Love podcast. Available in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen.
Need some more baby sleep advice? Our Parent School sleep experts can help. Click to find out more or book a one-on-one session.