Raising children can be challenging. Just when you think you have it all worked out, the sleeper will stop sleeping. The eater will stop eating. When you can’t find a rhyme or reason to challenging behaviour, Helpline has you covered. Each week an expert joins the show to answer your specific question. On this episode Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue helps parents with the following challenges:
- 7-month-old struggling to poo
- Toilet training an almost 3-year-old
- Helping a 7-week-old baby with reflux, hiccups and constipation
- A 20-month-old who has stopped self-settling at night
- A 4.5-year-old who is refusing medicine
- A 16-month-old who won’t sleep in his cot
- A 4.5-year-old who needs – the meditation mentioned in this answer is Kinderling Kids Radio’s Bedtime Explorers.
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
If you would like an online appointment with Chris Minogue you can book her through Babyology’s Parent School. Helpline will be back next Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 8.15pm
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert.