Raising children can be fun, exhausting, challenging and fulfilling. In amongst all of that you might come across certain situations you just don’t know how to handle. That’s where Helpline is here to lend a hand. Each week an expert joins us to answer your questions. This week Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue helps with the following challenges:
- When is it okay to give a baby a comfort toy in their cot?
- A 3-year-old boy refusing toilet training
- When should a 10-month-old be able to sleep through?
- How to manage a toddler when your baby is waking through the night
- A 3-year-old boy terrified of the toilet
- A 7-month-old night-waking and late-rising
- How to drop a nap for a 2.5-year-old
- A 1-year-old who wets through his nappies at night
- How to make a 4-year-old listen
- A 2-year-old who hates wearing clothes
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
If you’d like to learn more about Babyology’s Bump and Baby Event you can find all the details here. Chris Minogue is available for one on one consultations through Babyology’s Parent School. Helpline will be back next Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 8.15pm
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert.