There’s a lot of information around with tips on how to help you parent. But sometimes you just need someone to answer your specific question. That’s why mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue joins host Shevonne Hunt every week for Helpline.
On this episode, she helps with the following challenges:
- A 22-month-old who has stopped sleeping well
- A seven-month-old with irregular naps during the day
- Whether an eight-month-old being dependent on a dummy is a bad thing
- Should a two-year-old have a pillow in their cot?
- A cat-napping three-month-old twin
- Should you move a happy cot-dweller to a big boy’s bed?
- Transitioning a 14-month-old to one day nap
- Inconsistent day naps for a three-year-old
- A clingy 23-month-old
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
It’s time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue! Is your child being picky about what he or she is eating? Are you having problems settling your baby? Chris is here to answer your questions. Leave them in the video below or call the Helpline Hotline on 1800 543 772.Babyology is sponsored by Nurofen for Children. Any Helpline (or Helpline Extra) content, information and opinions expressed are those of the authors.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 30 May 2019