Babies don’t come with a manual, but at Feed Play Love we have the next best thing. Every week mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue comes on Helpline to answer listener questions.
With over 30 years of experience, Chris knows how to give you the tweaks you need to make life with your little one smoother.
On this episode of Helpline she tackles:
- Resettling a six-month-old jet setter
- Getting sleep rhythms right for a five-and-a-half-month-old
- Day naps for a 12-month-old
- Weaning baby number one when you want to have baby number two
- Helping a 15-week-old with eczema
- Getting a six-month-old to give up the nipple
- Sorting out sleep patterns for a six-month-old
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
To submit your questions for Feed Play Love’s weekly Helpline with Chris Minogue:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772