Babies and small children change all the time. What worked last week can stop working this week. Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue has over 30 years experience helping parents find the right answer for their family.
In this episode of Helpline Chris tackles the following:
- A cautious 18-month-old recovering from a toddler run-in
- Changing nap times for a nine-month-old
- A 25-month-old who doesn’t stay in their bed at night
- An eight-month-old refusing bottles
- An almost-four-year-old who will only poo in nappies
- A three-year-old who has stopped self-settling
- A 21-month-old who is a little too rough
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
Welcome to Helpline with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue – I’m Shevonne Hunt. Maybe you’re a bit stressed out over your little one’s feeding habits, or your toddler's getting into a little trouble at daycare. Whatever it is, Chris is here to answer your questions. Comment them below or call the Helpline Hotline on 1800 543 772. Babyology is sponsored by Nurofen for Children. Any Helpline (or Helpline Extra) content, information and opinions expressed are those of the authors.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, June 13, 2019