Babies and small children can be curious creatures. One day they’re doing one thing (like sleeping through the night) the next it’s another (like waking up every two hours). Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue has been helping families for over thirty years. She can step back and explain the bigger picture, with tips to help you get things back on track.
On this episode of Helpline this includes:
- A 16-month-old who cat naps during the day
- Breastfeeding challenges and an unsettled premmie baby
- A seven-month-old who is not taking bottles
- Getting a 13-month-old to fall asleep in their cot (and not in their mother’s arms)
- Whether breastfed babies need water
- Toilet training a two-year-old boy
- A 22-month-old who is struggling with daycare
- A three-year-old who is acting out now there is another baby in the house
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
It’s time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue – I’m Shevonne Hunt. Maybe you’re in a bit of a strife over your little one’s feeding or sleeping habits, and perhaps you haven’t had a good night’s rest in months as a result! Whatever it is, Chris is here to answer your questions. Comment them below or call the Helpline Hotline on 1800 543 772. Babyology is sponsored by Nurofen for Children. Any Helpline (or Helpline Extra) content, information and opinions expressed are those of the authors.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 25 July 2019