Parenting is a life-long lesson in raising children. Each new age is something new to learn, and sometimes we can’t find the answers on our own. Enter Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue. With over 30 years experience helping families Chris knows the tips and tricks that can solve the challenges you might be facing. Chris is also the author of Bringing Baby Home.
On this episode of Helpline:
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who is waking through the night
- A single mum trying to teach a six-and-a-half month old to self settle
- A 14-month-old waking frequently at night
- A three-year-old anxious about starting preschool
- A 15-month-old throwing tantrums
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
It's time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue. Raising a newborn or toddler is not easy – so our baby whisperer Chris is here to provide that little bit of extra support, whether you’re learning to adapt to life as a parent to a newborn bub, or your toddler has problems with their poop, get in touch by commenting below!Babyology is sponsored by Nurofen for Children. Any Helpline or Helpline Extra content, information and opinions expressed are those of the authors.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 15 August 2019