We are taking a short break this week and will be back live next week with Babyology Sleep School expert, Karina Lane.
Today we are bringing you one of our most popular Helpline episodes with Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue.
In this episode of Helpline, Chris tackles:
- A two-and-a-half-year-old still needing a bottle to sleep
- A four-week-old reflux baby who doesn’t want to sleep in the bassinet
- How to introduce a comforter to a nine-and-a-half-month-old
- A co-sleeping 15-month-old who likes to pull his mum’s hair for comfort
- Sleep patterns for a 16-week-old
- Should a six-month-old eat tapioca?
- When one 18-month-old twin insists upon using a dummy
- If you’ve had one reflux baby are you likely to have another?
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
To book a private one-on-one consult with Chris Minogue or another sleep expert you can book one through Babyology’s Sleep School.
Next week parenting coach, Karina Lane will be in the Helpline chair. If you have a question for Karina, you can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.