It seems that every facet of life is being levelled-up with new products and routines to make everyone healthier and happier.
Lunch-y love notes
Lunch box notes fall into this healthy-happy basket, providing a bolstering message of support at school snack time and helping parents feel a little less separation anxiety as their kids head off for the day.
You can craft your own, of course, because what could be nicer than a handwritten note from mum or dad. Or if you’re keen to take that step out of a busy morning routine OR have very, very messy writing when you haven’t had your quota of coffee then some professionals can help.
We’ve scouted a bunch of ready-made lunchbox notes, if you’re keen to outsource this cute job and just add a final, speedy personal flourish. Pack a lunch, pop one in, snap it shut and your child’s in for a cute play lunch surprise!
Talking Babies lunch box notes (above) – US$10 for a set from Anthropologie
Stuck On You lunch box notes (above) – $9.95 for a set
Kikki-K lunch box notes (above) – $14.95 for a set
Inklings scratch-off lunch box notes (above) – US$16 for a set
Too Cool For School lunch box notes (above) – $18 a set from Little Bento World
Thanks to these excellent suppliers for making packing lunch-y love notes a whole lot easier!
Read more posts about lunch boxes and foodie products:
- Here’s how to make the most super lunches for your child
- These pretty lunch boxes will snazz up snack time for kids
- CoolPod lunch boxes, bottles and pouches keep food smartly and safely chilled
- There’s a Lego lunch box now – and your child definitely needs one!
- Kids will love these brilliant stacked ‘tiffin’ style lunch boxes
- Three of the best reusable straws for Australian families