These cute as a button Strawberry Santas are almost too adorable to eat! They take no time at all to put together and I guarantee the kids (OK, and the grown-ups) will love them! You can make as many of these Strawberry Santas as you like, if you are wanting to make a big batch (20+) I would suggest using 300ml of thickened cream – enjoy!
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: Nil
Strawberry Santa ingredients
- 12 strawberries
- 24 chocolate chip bits
- 150ml thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- Place the thickened cream, icing sugar and vanilla extract into a bowl and use a hand mixer to whip the cream until soft peaks form. Set aside until needed.
- Cut the stems off the strawberries to make a flat base.
- Then cut the strawberries in half.
- Pipe a little of the whipped cream (you can also just spoon it on) onto the top of the bottom piece of strawberry and then place the top piece on.
- Add two of the chocolate chip bits to make the ‘eyes’ and then add a little dollop of cream to the top of the strawberry. Repeat until you have used all of the strawberries and then store in an airtight container in the fridge until needed.