Christmas treats are always fab but when they are served up on a stick, they just get that little bit better, right?! These Oreo pops are a cinch to make and look super-impressive.
- 1 packet Oreo biscuits
- White chocolate melts
- 1 x Magic Star Tops sprinkles
- Coloured gel icing pens (including a green pen)
- Lollipop sticks
- Stanley knife
- Red ribbon
- Using the Stanley knife, carefully trim the thickness of the top 4cm of each lollipop stick so that it will be able to be pushed into the cream centre of an Oreo biscuit.
- Heat the white chocolate melts in the microwave for a minute, stir carefully until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip one face of the Oreo biscuit into the white chocolate.
- Push the lollipop stick into the cream centre of the biscuit. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Using the green gel icing pen, draw a Christmas tree onto the white chocolate face of the biscuit.
- Decorate with sprinkles, placing a star at the top of the tree.
- Cut a 20cm length of ribbon and tie in a bow around the top of the stick to finish.