How gorgeous is this? A felt Christmas tree you can make for the little people in your life. Get creative and make a bunch of decorations too, and you’ll have them in charge of hanging everything on their very own Christmas tree.
What you need:
- 4 x A4 sheets felt, assorted colours
- Christmas shapes templates
- Hot glue gun
- Hole punch
- 1m x green felt
- 1 x A4 sheet yellow felt
- 1 x A4 sheet brown felt
- Star template
- Small red pom poms
- Glue gun
- Cut shapes out from the templates.
- Trace the shapes onto a sheet of felt and cut out.
- Decorate the felt shapes using the glue gun.
- Punch a hole through the top of the felt decoration.
- Thread a 15cm length of twine through the hole and tie in a knot to secure.
- Using the pencil and ruler, draw a tree shape onto the green felt using the full height and width of the fabric.
- Trace the star onto the yellow felt and cut out. Glue to the top of the tree.
- Glue the sheet of brown felt to the bottom of the tree.
- Dot the pom poms around the felt tree and glue them in place.
- Fix the tree to a clean wall using removeable picture hanging strips.