Note: Our Melbourne Baby Showers are nearly sold out! Be quick to grab tickets for the 3pm session – book now!
Our Baby Shower events are almost here! Still not sure why celebrating your new baby with us is a great idea? Here’s seven reasons to come and join us on April 22.
1. Because mums deserve a treat!
Nothing beats a luxurious day out in the city and Melbourne’s Park Hyatt Ballroom provides the perfect backdrop for this special day.
All expectant (and new!) mums deserve a delicious five star high tea, in five star surrounds. A new baby is the perfect reason to be spoiled for an afternoon.
2. Guests get a gift bag (worth over $250)
Who doesn’t love a goodie bag? Especially when it’s loaded with premium products for mum and baby!
Every Baby Shower attendee will head home:
- a Zip Wondersuit from Bonds
- a Jack N’ Jill hand sanitiser
- a portable phone battery thanks to Sort Your Money Out
- a b.box bottle, dispenser and insulated bottle bag
- a Sophie the Giraffe game
- a gorgeous newborn sunhat by Bedhead Hats
- a beautiful organic bangle by Jellystone Designs
- a Logan and Alice silicone teether
- restorative tea from Maternitea
- NUK Genius Silicone Soothers
- a Cetaphil Baby twin pack containing Cetaphil Baby Gentle Wash and Shampoo and Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion
- yummy Nestlé CERELAC cereals
- a WaterWipes travel pack
- the latest info on the best products for bub
Bugaboo Bee5 Tone stroller
3. Premium prizes galore
In addition to taking home a gift bag, every guest can win a whole host of excellent prizes, thanks to our fabulous event partners.
Some of the coveted items up for grabs include:
- a Bugaboo Bee5 Tone stroller (worth $1229)
- a Bloom Fresco High Chair from Roger Armstrong (worth $799) thanks to Nestlé CERELAC
- an 18 month supply of WaterWipes (worth $540)
- a Uniden baby monitor (worth $449)
- a Nutribullet blender from Nestle Start Healthy, Stay Healthy
- special prizes from Sort Your Money Out
- a digital radio from Kinderling Kids Radio
- a gorgeous Pitter Patter Portraits fine art canvas valued at $1000 and photography vouchers
- a $200 hamper of Cetaphil essentials plus a $300 voucher for Toys R Us
4. Genius experts on hand
Respected and experienced Mothercraft Nurse and Antenatal Educator Chris Minogue is our keynote speaker and she’ll be more than happy to chat to guests as the afternoon unfolds.
We’re also thrilled to have popular Play School presenter and mum Rachael Coopes hosting this special event.
Plus guests will also have a chance to meet finance expert Glen James from Sort Your Money Out. Glen will be on hand to talk to parents about taking control of the family finances when there’s a baby in the house.
5. Meet your new best friend?!
The Babyology Baby Shower is a great chance to connect with other mums and mums-to-be, and extend your social network a little further.
It really does take a village to raise a child, and this event gives expectant mums the opportunity to grow that village – and meet some fresh and friendly faces!
6. Try before you buy
Our event partners and baby gear experts will be thrilled to chat to guests and demonstrate their family and nursery-focused products.
It’s a unique opportunity to dive a little deeper and make more informed decisions about where parents might best spend those hard-earned dollars.
7. A chance to catch up
All work and no play … you know, how the story goes! Our fabulous Baby Shower is the perfect excuse to phone your favourite family members and friends and invite them to spend some time with you before your baby arrives. What are you waiting for? Call now!
The Melbourne Babyology Baby Shower
A stylish celebration for expectant mums
Gather a table of buddies and celebrate your baby with us!
There are limited tickets for the 3pm session available. Click below to book your tickets.
The more mums, the merrier!
Our Baby Shower events also coming to Sydney on Sunday 24 June at Doltone House at Jones Bay Wharf – buy your tickets now
These events are presented in partnership with wonderful sponsors including Uniden, Bugaboo, Nestlé Start Healthy Stay Healthy, Nestlé Cerelac, Cetaphil Baby, Pitter Patter Portraits, Sort Your Money Out, Water Wipes, Sort Your Money Out, Kinderling Kids Radio and Park Hyatt Melbourne.