Label River Island has just announced a new collaboration with a pair of influencer mum and daughter teams – and we’ve got to say it’s pretty freaking adorable!
MORE Beauty and Fashion
Twinning is winning
The Silver & Lux twinning range is named for blogger Emi Ozmen’s daughter Silver and hair stylist Lou Teasdale’s daughter Lux.
It’s a matchy-matchy 12-piece collection featuring cute slogan tees, bodysuits, denim, floral tracksuits and more. Prices start at a super reasonable $15 and go through to $90 making mini-me-ing with your kiddo pretty budget-friendly.
The range is designed for mums and daughters, but that seems a little prescriptive. We know some little boys who would totally love the mini pieces in this line and are sure Silver and Lux would agree. Their mums say they turned to vintage inspiration when coming up with their line.
“We wanted to design a twinning collection that wasn’t cheesy to wear,” Emi and Lou say. “It’s our guilty pleasure, twinning with the girls, but it’s hard to find cool or vintage styles. We have always loved vintage clothing, so we’ve taken a lot of the patterns and colours from the 70s.”
Scroll on to see what they came up with, you can snaffle some pieces for you and your twin, here.
View this post on Instagram
Twinning is winning, but especially when it’s with your mini me! ? We’re super excited to announce our exclusive collaboration with mini influencers Silver & Lux! ⭐️ . Co-designed by their achingly cool mums, celebrity hair stylist @louteasdale and mummy blogger @emiozmen! ? . Available online now ? . #MiniMe #SilverAndLux #RIKids
More great products you’ll love:
- You’ll love these ‘Mummy and me’ matching sandals because Summer is coming!
- Badgers and bunnies and bears, oh my! The cutest animal backpacks for kids
- These brilliant Australian-made nappy bags are perfect for mums and dads
- Dress your little princess in these jaw-dropping Disney-inspired looks
- Cath Kidston and New Balance just made THE CUTEST kids’ shoes
- The Iconic now deliver children’s fashion so your kids can look super snazzy