Are YOU forever sporting some smeared Vegemite or an unwelcome deposit of baby puke on your freshly laundered outfit?
Consider the idea of camo clothing, dear reader. No, we’re not talking military style garments that might have you on the “be alert, not alarmed” list. Instead, we’re talking PRINTS! The kind of prints that busy the eye and divert attention from that peanut butter splodge to your rad fashion skills instead!
We’ve carefully chosen these on-trend prints and plaids with price, varied mum style/shapes AND cuteness in mind.
So next time you’re tempted to pop on that toddler-stained neutral uniform you usually favour, maybe switch things up for the busy and helpful styling of these charming puke-hiding prints! (You’re so welcome.)
1. Gorman Cactus Flower dress (above) – $229 – Sizes 6 to 14
MORE Beauty and Fashion
2. Zara Jacquard Dress (above) – $44.95 – Sizes S, M and L
3. Obus Markuya shift (above) – $269 – Sizes 0 to 4 (which equates to Size 6 to 14)
4. ASOS Moon River plaid midi dress (above) – $129 – Sizes XS to L
5. City Chic Romaji floral dress (above) – $129 – Sizes XS to XXL
6. Boden Hotchpotch Pintuck dress (above) – $150 – Sizes 6 to 22
7. Leonard St Pretty As A Picture velvet dress (above) – $290 – Sizes 6 to 14
8. Uniqlo Flannel Check long sleeve shirt dress (above) – $49.90 – Sizes XS to XL
9. Modcloth Romantic Renewal dress (above) – $79 – Sizes XXS to 4X
Quite a few of the stores above have Afterpay on offer, to lighten the load on your purse, too.
Go forth and frock up, you fashionable devil!