Easter egg nests (which combine two of my greatest loves – mini eggs and peanut butter) are a super fun, quick and easy treat even the kids can make!
With no baking involved – just heat, mix and construct – I happily let my little guy flex his sous-chef muscles on this fun and delicious recipe. Create big nests or little ones, or a mixture of both – just remember to use your preferred chocolate (milk or dark) for the yummiest results.
- Prep time : 20 mins
- Cooking time : 30 mins
No bake crunchy Easter egg nest ingredients
- 100g Chang’s Original Fried Noodles
- 2 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter
- 200g milk or dark chocolate melts
- 150g mini eggs to decorate
- Combine chocolate and peanut butter in a heat proof bowl. Microwave for one minute on medium power, giving a good stir and repeat the microwave bursts in 20 second intervals until smooth. Be careful not to overheat!
- Add the noodles to the melted chocolate and stir through until covered.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon the mixture onto a a baking paper lined tray to make your nests. Quickly add eggs to each nest so they set together.
- Pop in the fridge for an hour or until set. Once set, they’ll easily peel off the paper.
Be sure to get in first, these won’t last long!
Browse our recipe section for more great meals and treats to try.