For fans of Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups – here’s your chance to capture all of that chocolatey, peanut buttery flavour in a super easy, no-bake biscuit. No sorcery is involved, just a handful of pantry staples.
This recipe needs half an hour setting time in the fridge – no baking required!
- Makes : 50
- Prep time : 20 mins
Easy no-bake chewy choc oat biscuits ingredients
- 115g butter
- 3½ cups quick oats
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons baking cocoa
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, cocoa and milk. Stir together over a medium heat and bring to a rapid boil. Remove from heat.
- Add the quick oats, peanut butter and vanilla to the saucepan. Stir quickly to combine the peanut butter evenly.
- Drop tablespoons of the mixture onto the baking sheets. Leave to set for around half an hour – or pop them in the fridge to speed up the process. Enjoy!
- It’s important to note that you absolutely must use quick oats for this recipe, not traditional rolled oats – or you’re going to end up with a super duper chewy biscuit.
- This recipe makes around 50 biscuits when using a tablespoon to measure them out.
- Best kept in the fridge to keep them solid (and away from prying fingers!).
Browse our recipe section for more great meal ideas and treats to try.