There’s barely any cooking involved with this recipe, it’s more a test of assembly and balance!
- Makes : 12
- Prep time : 20 mins
Mini Christmas pudding ingredients
- 1 packet of Arnott’s Chocolate Royal biscuits
- 200g white chocolate
- 1 packet of Jaffas
- 1 packet of spearmint leaf lollies
Fantastic for gifts or an after dinner treat, there are 12 Arnott’s Royal biscuits to a packet, and you could easily do two packets with this amount of chocolate.
- Place the biscuits on a tray with plenty of space between them. Put them in the fridge to cool while you cut small leaf shapes from the spearmint leaves. A clean pair of kitchen scissors is highly recommended!
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a double boiler or in short 20 second bursts in the microwave, stirring furiously between each burst. Let it cool off so it’s barely warm and spoon it into a small zip-lock bag as a makeshift piping bag.
- Retrieve the biscuits out of the fridge and snip a tiny, tiny corner off the chocolate piping bag. Drizzle it over the top of the biscuit so it drips down the sides a little to resemble real-life custard. Cute!
- Let the chocolate set a little (no longer than a minute) and add the Jaffa on top and the mint leaf. And there you have it, a mini pudding!
- Fantastic for gifts or an after dinner treat, there are 12 Arnott’s Royal biscuits to a packet, and you could easily do two packets with this amount of chocolate.