Get the kids in the kitchen easily with the promise of making rocky road. Filled with both sugary treats and lots of fun, it’s super easy for kids to follow this recipe and proudly show off their finished treats!
500g milk chocolate melts
30g coconut oil
150g raspberry lollies
50g roasted peanuts
- Being careful to keep fingers out of the way, cut the Clinkers in half.
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a large heat proof bowl. Over a double boiler on the stove top, melt the two together, stirring constantly with a metal spoon. Alternatively, melt in the microwave, stopping every 30 seconds to stir.
- Mix in the Clinkers, marshmallows, raspberry lollies and peanuts.
- Spread the mixture into a lined 18 x 28cm slice tin. Place in the fridge for two hours or until it has set solid.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into slices. Cross cut into bite sized squares and you’re done!
Make sure to browse our recipe archives for more great meal ideas and treats to try.