No, it’s not quite the cutest class Christmas photo ever, but these reindeer marshmallow pops are sure to be a hit with the kids this Christmas – and they’re super-duper easy to make!
- Makes : 12
- Prep time : 20 mins
Christmas reindeer marshmallow pops ingredients
- 12 marshmallows
- 180g dark chocolate Melts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- pretzels, cut in half
- candy eyes
- red and brown mini M&Ms
- lolllipop sticks
You’re going to want to have everything at the ready for this one folks – those pretzels painstakingly cut in half, your mini M&Ms sorted and your eyes paired. Ready, set, go.
- In 20 second bursts, melt the chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave, stirring between each burst.
- Once melted and silky smooth, add the oil, half a tablespoon at a time, mixing until a thin coating consistency is achieved.
- Dip the end of your lollipop stick in the chocolate, then push it into the marshmallow. Set aside to set while you repeat for all the others.
- Arrange the pairs of antlers on a baking paper lined tray. Dip each marshmallow into the chocolate to cover completely and allow excess chocolate to drip off. Quickly place it on top of a pair of pretzel antlers so they stick together when set.
- Add a mini M&M nose to each marshmallow before the chocolate sets.
- Once the chocolate is set, use a toothpick and the melted chocolate to glue the eyes to the top of each head. Let set completely before eating. Yum!