A simple vegan Christmas treat made from chocolate and peanut butter. Need we say more?
- Makes : 12
- Prep time : 30 mins
Christmas peanut butter cups ingredients
- 2 blocks vegan white chocolate
- 2 tbs grated cacao butter
- 12 tsp Mayver’s Smooth Dark Roasted Peanut Butter
- Green natural food colour
- Red, white and green natural sprinkles
- Melt together chocolate and cacao butter, divide into 2 small bowls.
- Add a few drops of green food colour to one bowl and leave the other white.
- Starting with one of the bowls of chocolate, spoon 1/2 tsp into the base of 6 silicone mini muffin moulds, swirl a little to coat the sides of the moulds, repeat with the other bowl of chocolate and pop into the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Remove from the freezer, add a tsp of peanut butter to each base, top with remaining chocolate, add some sprinkles and pop back into the freezer to set.
- This recipe calls for silicone muffin moulds – if you don’t have these, you could use paper mini muffin liners inside a metal muffin tin instead. Just give the paper liners a light spray of oil so you can easily remove the peanut butter cups once they are set.
- This delicious recipe was provided by the talented Jodi of @jodiskitchen
View this post on Instagram
Who has started creating Christmas recipes yet? 🎅 I made a few decorations to add to something that I'm making soon, that's all I've had time for so far 🤣 I'm not into Christmas cakes, Fruit mince pies or Pudding, so I'll be making chocolate and peanut butter treats, of course 😆 What are you making? These chocolates were just made in cholocate moulds with Sweet William White Chocolate and Hopper Food Natural Food Colours and Sprinkles ❤💚 . . . #vegan #crueltyfree #eatplantsnotfriends #veganchocolate #dairyfree #veganchristmas #choosecompassion
Find more great ideas for festive cooking and crafts in our Christmas section.