For a yummy savoury snack, you can’t go wrong with these cheese and corn muffins!
Packed with cheese and corn, these freezer-friendly muffins are great for your kid’s lunch boxes and they will also go perfectly with your favourite family dinner.
- Makes : 12
- Prep time : 10 mins
- Cooking time : 20 mins
Cheese and corn muffins ingredients
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 tbsp onion flakes
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese – plus 1/ 4 cup extra to sprinkle over the top
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 eggs
- 75g butter – melted
- ¾ cup milk
- 3 sprigs of parsley finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 190°C and line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Place the self raising flour, onion flakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper, corn kernels, tasty cheese and parmesan cheese into a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the melted butter, eggs and milk and stir through until just combined
- Divide the mixture between the paper muffin cases and top with a little extra parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cook through when tested with a skewer.