For fans of Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups – here’s your chance to capture all of that chocolatey, peanut buttery flavour in a super easy, no-bake biscuit. No sorcery is involved, just a handful of pantry staples!
It’s important to note that you absolutely must use quick oats for this recipe, not traditional rolled oats – or you’re going to end up with a super duper chewy biscuit.
3½ cups quick oats
2 cups sugar
4 tablespoons baking cocoa
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, cocoa and milk. Stir together over a medium heat and bring to a rapid boil. Remove from heat.
- Remove from the heat. Add the quick oats, peanut butter and vanilla to the saucepan.
- Stir quickly to combine the peanut butter evenly.
- Drop tablespoons of the mixture onto the baking sheets. Leave to set for around half an hour – or pop them in the fridge to speed up the process. Enjoy!
This recipe makes around 50 biscuits when using a tablespoon to measure them out. Best kept in the fridge to keep them solid (and away from prying fingers!).
Make sure to browse our recipe archives for more great meal ideas and treats to try.