Every child is different, which is why it’s helpful to speak to an expert about what’s going on with your child.
This week we chat with paediatric nutritionist and fussy eating expert, Dr Jen Cohen about first foods. Jen answers the following questions:
- When you should be starting your child on solids
- Whether purees or baby-led-weaning is the way to go
- When to start a baby on lumpy foods
- Whether it’s okay to start a ten-month-old on family food
- What to do about a ten-month-old who will only eat purees
To book in a one-on-one session with one of our experts check out Parent School, powered by Babyology.
Want to ask our experts your own question? Join our Parent School Facebook Live every Thursday from 12.00-12.30pm (ADST) LIVE on the Babyology Facebook page and leave your question there.