When it comes to babies and small children it can feel like you’ve tried everything to get them to sleep, eat or behave.
Sometimes it takes an expert to come in and help tweak a few things to get everyone back on track.
Chris Minogue is a mothercraft nurse with over 30 years of experience. Every week she comes onFeed Play Love’s Helpline to find parents’ solutions.
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love
In this episode, Chris answers your questions on the following topics:
- When a three-year-old refuses to sleep
- How to transition a six-month-old from a swaddle to a sleep bag
- The best way to use a dummy with a 16-week-old
- Getting a 13-month-old into a good sleep pattern between daycare and home
- Helping a two-year-old get to sleep independently
- Daycare separation anxiety for a 15-month-old
Are you have trouble with settling? Need tips for transitioning to solids?Helpline on Feed Play Love with mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue is live for 30 minutes taking your parenting questions.Ask your questions in the comments below or call in on our Helpline Hotline – 1800 543 772.You can email firstname.lastname@example.org too if you want to stay anonymous.As always seek medical advice from your local GP.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 7 March 2019
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772