In this last Helpline of 2019, mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue answers challenging questions from parents and carers about their children’s eating and sleeping patterns.
If you need more help why not try Babyology’s Sleep School?
In this episode, that includes:
- A seven-month-old waking through the night
- A weaning plan for a ten-month-old for when they are one-year-old
- Three-and-four-month-old early waker
- A teething ten-month-old early riser
- A 16-and-a-half-month-old waking hysterically from his day nap
- A six-and-a-half month-0ld transitioning off breastmilk (for daycare)
- A six-month-old who won’t let dad settle them
- An eight-week-old who cat naps throughout the day
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
It's the last Helpline of the year, so hit us with your questions. Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue is here to help you.Leave your questions in the comments below.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, 15 December 2019