Parenting can be the ultimate multi-skilling experience. Just when you think you’ve got one skill down pat (e.g. feeding) it’s time to learn another skill (e.g. weaning). It’s a very hands-on learning experience but sometimes it helps to get a little guidance along the way.
Leonie Clements is a Mothercraft nurse and an expert with Babyology’s Parent School. Today on the show she helps parents with:
- A weaning plan for a 12-month-old
- Sleep and milk supply challenges with a four-week-old
- A four-year-old having consistent bad dreams
- A ten-month-old who is starting to have trouble settling to sleep
- An eight-week-old having micro-naps
- A very shy five-and-a-half-year-old
- An almost three-year-old waking super early
- A three-and-a-half-month-old with a strong startle reflex
- A four-year-old biting nails
Listen to Leonie Clements on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back next Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Had a challenging week with your little one? Wondering why your baby’s sleep has suddenly changed, or your toddler’s suddenly pushing all your boundaries? Whatever your parenting question is, expert Leonie Clements can help! Just pop your question in the comment box below and look out for her answer in today’s Live Helpline
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, April 25, 2021
Find more great stories and expert advice in the Feed Play Love podcast. Available in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen.