It’s no secret that being a parent or carer can be a pretty tough gig. To try and make that gig just a little bit easier, we have Helpline with mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue. Every week on the Feed Play Love podcast we ask for your parenting questions and conundrums and put them to Chris.
With over 35 years experience as a mothercraft nurse and antenatal educator, Chris can help with almost everything going on in your little one’s life.
Listen to the podcast
In this week’s episode of Helpline, Chris answers questions on the following topics:
- Self settling advice for a four-month-old when travelling overseas (the whole family, including five-year-old and four-month-old, will be staying in the one room)
- Toilet training strategies for a four-and-a-half and two-year-old who are at different development stages
- Is it normal for a 21-month-old to jump around the house at night time? Is it a sign of over-tiredness?
- Helping a 33-month-old stop hitting their three-month-old sibling, and understanding why they do this
- Tips for dropping a day sleep for a 13-month-old who spends three days a week in childcare
- How long should a nine-month-old be sleeping during the day?
- Flight plan and travel advice for a parent travelling internationally with a four-month-old
- What to do to encourage a later wake time for a 13-month-old
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772