Helpline is having a short break over Easter but don’t worry! We’ll be returning to our regular weekly schedule on Monday, 19 April 2021 with all your favourite parenting experts at the ready to help solve your tricky baby, toddler and preschooler challenges.
In the meantime we’ve dug out some of our favourite episodes to keep the great advice flowing! In this oldie-but-goodie episode of Helpline, mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue tackled a bunch of parenting challenges that just may help you too:
- Three-month-old sleeping patterns
- Day sleeps for a seven-month-old
- A three-month-old losing their appetite
- How to drop breastfeeds for a 14-month-old
- A three-and-a-half-year-old struggling with jet lag
- A two-year-old who has changed his sleep patterns (for the worse!)
- An eight-week-old who finds it’s difficult to re-settle
- Getting a 15-month-old to transition to one day nap
- How to settle a six-week-old baby without holding them
- A five-month-old who wakes frequently at night
- How to drop the day nap for a two-and-a-half-year-old
- A 13-month-old who wakes very early in the morning.
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back on Monday April 19. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday April 19 from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Find more great stories and expert advice in the Feed Play Love podcast. Available in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen.