When you’ve started boasting about getting two hours sleep in a row, it’s time to reach out for some expert help. That’s where Helpline comes in. Our experts have decades of experience helping babies (and therefore their parents) sleep better. They can also give guidance on feeding and behaviour challenges.
Today Mothercraft nurse and Parent School expert Chris Minogue helps with the following questions:
- A ten-month-old who’s hard to settle when teething
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who rips up nappies but won’t use the toilet
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who only does his day sleeps in the car
- A four-month-old who has started rolling but sleeps better in a swaddle
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who is happy to be toilet trained but keeps wetting his undies
- A three-year-old who has started being a fussy eater
- A two-year-old whose sleep regressed after a ten day holiday
- A four-and-a-half-year-old who is waking very early each morning
- An eighteen-month-old who is taking a while to fall asleep
- A nine-month-old who is waking every few hours overnight
- Two and three-year-old siblings who constantly fight
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Got a non-sleeping baby? A toddler who won't toilet train? Or kids who all want to share a bed with YOU?! No matter what your parenting challenge, Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue is here to help you find an answer.Got a question for Chris? Leave it in the comments below.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, January 31, 2021