Even when parents know their children best, we can still do with some extra help sometimes. Enter mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue and Helpline on Feed Play Love.
With over 30 years of experience, there aren’t many situations Chris hasn’t seen. Each episode of Helpline she takes questions submitted by you to make family life that little bit smoother.
In this episode, Chris looks into the following topics and questions:
- Daylight savings sleep advice for a 16-month-old who is recovering from illness and has had broken sleep as a result
- Is hysterical night-time waking for a teething 15-month old a bad habit or a sign they could be in pain?
- Can you get a two-and-a-half-year-old to stay asleep until 7am?
- Helping a five-month-old settle during the day when they thrash about and resist sleep
- How to encourage a 15-month-old to drop one or two overnight feeds to work toward him sleeping through the night?
- How many milk bottles should an eight-month-old have in a 24 hour period?
- Dealing with separation anxiety in a nine-month-old
- Will a 14-month-old who refuses to drink cow’s milk be lacking in nutrients?
Listen to Chris on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
Sleepless nights at your house? Want to know how to drop a day sleep? Or maybe have no idea where to start with solids?Helpline on Feed Play Love with mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue is live for 30 minutes taking your parenting questions.Ask your questions in the comments below or call in on our Helpline Hotline – 1800 543 772.You can email email@example.com too if you want to stay anonymous.As always seek medical advice from your local GP.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 4 April 2019