Psychologist Kirsty Levin from The Parents Village joins Helpline to talk about relationships for her second-last episode before mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue returns from holidays.
This week she tackles:
- Friends who are financially dependent on spouses
- Not wanting sex after having a baby (but your partner does)
- Planning a wedding but everyone keeps interfering
- Ex-partner being difficult with children after divorce
- Siblings who fight all the time
- Looking after elderly parents when you have young kids (and your siblings won’t help out)
- A mother-in-law who wants to be with your husband all the time
Links discussed in this episode:
- What is financial abuse? Moneysmart
- Conflict resolution for kids from Sunshine parenting
- An app to help care for elderly parents Carely
Listen to Kirsty Levin on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Kirsty for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org you can remain anonymous!
- Call Kirsty during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
It's time for Helpline Relationships with psychologist Kirsty Levin from The Parents Village, as Chris Minogue goes on holiday for two more weeks. Navigating relationships after kids is not easy – so Kirsty is here to provide that little bit of extra support. Whether your little ones are experiencing sibling rivalry, or you’re seeing a change in your relationship with your partner after having children, get in touch by commenting below!
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, September 12, 2019