Parents tend not to use the expression “sleep like a baby” if it’s referring to someone sleeping soundly. As one midwife put it “babies are born to feed not sleep”. Helpline is here to help you manage your baby’s sleep rhythms so that they work as well as they can. This episode we’re joined by sleep consultant Jo Ryan.
Babyology has just launched the BabyBliss Sleep Support, a baby sleep program designed by Jo Ryan for Parent School – if you’re interested in setting up good habits and understanding where your baby is at developmentally, you should check it out.
In celebration of the launch of this brilliant sleep program, you can get $20 OFF BabyBliss Sleep Support by using the code BABYBLISS20 at the checkout to get full access to Jo’s proven settling techniques, handy routine guides for up to 12 months, plus our Baby Cry Library to help decipher baby’s needs. Hurry – because this special offer ends on 14 February 2021!
In this episode of Helpline, Jo helps parents with the following questions:
- A seven-month-old waking through the night
- Should you keep using a dummy with a seven-week-old?
- How to settle a 14-week-old baby
- How to manage an 18-month-old’s violent tantrums
- A 13-month-old struggling with their second nap
- A five-year-old with separation anxiety
- A 13-month-old who won’t settle in his cot when he wakes at night
- A 10-month-old who has started crawling and mouthing everything
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
No one knows better than us that parenting is full of curly questions you need the answer to STAT! How lucky then that Jo Ryan is here today to answer all your questions! From toddler tantrums to baby sleep challenges, just leave your question in the comment box below and watch for her helpful answer.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, February 7, 2021